Although most of the shows programmed in Zoofest are seen and scouted by our team, we also hope to find gems by launching a call to artists. Send us your application and get the chance to be programmed in the craziest festival in Montreal. Since Zoofest is a multi-genre event, we accept every type of shows.
Sadly, our deadline for Zoofest 2012 was February 6th.
If you are intersted in submitting your project for 2013, you can simply fill in the form here.
With more than 50 shows, programmed in 9 venues, Zoofest needs motivated volunteers! Join our team and participate in the organization of the festival.
Here are some available positions:
- General help, information: you will have the important duty to inform and help the spectators (for example regarding the venues, dates and times of the shows) in order for them to have the best Zoofest experience;
- Box Office: we need one person for each venue, who would be in charge of the guests lists and the pass holders, to control the tickets, to check carefully the number of people attending a show, etc;
- Promotion: we want to be everywhere, all the time! So we need energetic volunteers to give away flyers, to put up posters, and so on!
IN RETURN, WE GLADLY OFFER YOU:
- A ZooPass, which will allow you to access to the Zoofest shows;
- Invitations for some of the Juste pour rire shows for the volunteers who register in advance, free admission subject to availability. Let’s not forget the fact that you will have the opportunity to hang out with artists and industry people, and will gain experience in the arts scene.
Fill in the application form here:Here
See you all soon!
The Zoofest team
*certain conditions will apply to the ZooPass ZooPass